For a number of reasons, you may not want to Upgrade your Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer to Windows 10.
- Computer too old.
- Necessary Software not upgradable.
- Too expensive to upgrade
- Not compatible.
- Hardware not compatible.
- No drivers available.
- Too Expensive to replace.
- I may be buying a new computer soon anyway.
- Don’t have the time to upgrade (takes 3 to 5 hours)
- I don’t want to learn anything new.
Follow these steps.
- Download GWX Control Panel – download here
- Check Download Folder
- Install GWX Control Panel download file
- Double Click on downloaded file in Download file
- Run the new program when installation is complete
- Click to Disable “Get Windows 10” (click to Enlarge Graphic)
- Click to Prevent “Get Windows 10 Upgrades”
- Click the X in the top right corner to close.
You will see that GWX icon will disappear from the Task Bar.